The Content Manufacturing service helps DMOs tell their stories at scale to target audiences in order to drive interest and visitation. Amazing storytelling has become the central focus of most destinations to bring their travel experiences to life, but creating the structure and resources to do that successfully requires a rethink of current workflow.
Talia has a wealth of experience both looking after content and social media at Brand USA and managing several publications, and has designed this service with the #DTTT to be delivered collaboratively and remotely.
Areas of Focus
- Existing content resources
- Content gaps
- Current practices and workshops
- Content sources and creators
- Distribution channels
- Department goals and KPIs
Working collaboratively, we'll look at...
- How to streamline editorial processes through the development of internal systems and procedures
- Development of content guidelines for internal and external stakeholders to align themselves with
- How to making more efficient use of staff time and resources
Remote Design Approach
- We'll start off by getting you and your team to share insight and current working conditions. We would work together in filling out a content manufacturing template with key areas like resources, content sources, art, process, staff, experience levels, channels, goals etc.
- We'll then work remotely using a collaborative canvas on streamlining the content workflow process and auditing the website and digital channels that are considered of greatest priority.
- Following a thorough auditing and ideation process, we'll then go through findings and follow-up requirements with your team in a video conference.
Content Strategy & Industry Partnerships
Talia has over 10 years of experience in tourism, social media marketing and content strategy. Prior to consulting, she worked as Manager of Social and Content for Brand USA, the USA’s public-private partnership dedicated to increasing international visitation to the United States. Talia oversaw the development of Brand USA’s content strategy and the launch of VisitTheUSA.com, the USA’s official new consumer travel websites in 15 markets including visuals and content strategy. She also oversaw global social media and content campaigns in 15 markets in 8 languages.