The #DTTT is looking for experienced freelance analysts, content strategists and expert writers to help grow our #DTTT Platform where we connect NTOs, DMOs and Cities marketing around the world.
The #DTTT is already five years old now and we’re looking to expand our platform with more data and new content. This is a great career opportunity to work as a key part of a high-spirited and motivated team focused on understanding the changing needs of today’s tourism industry.
Here is your role:
- Write short reports on agreed topic relevant to the latest digital trends in tourism and travel industry
- Create relevant roadmaps, outlines, and timelines for reports and custom research requests
- Bring creativity in methodologies, presentation, and design of research deliverables
- Stay on top of what’s happening in the travel industry particularly in all the NTOs and DMOs ground
This might be you:
- You are a journalist, analyst, or consultant with a passion for research
- You are interested in occasional research projects, industry exposure and supplemental income
- Proven ability to write on a variety of business topics particularly around travel tech and digital marketing
- Experience conceptualizing, researching and writing long-form industry reports
- Experience in the travel industry, destination marketing and digital transformation is highly desirable
As a contributor, you will have the #DTTT name behind you — which will give you the opportunities to be part of a vast network of DMOs around Europe and Africa.
We are based in UK but you can work remotely.
How to Apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line “Interest in Contributing Role.” Also include:
- Brief intro letter
- Two writing samples (one long-form report)