Who Can Take Part?
If you're working in the tourism industry or are deeply passionate about digital, or even both, then you need at the Digital DMO Debate @WTM London. No other event at World Travel Market will put these difficult questions on DMO relevancy in the hyper-connected world to the key people who should be answering them.
Taking part means not only hearing from leading experts on this topic, but having a chance to influence the questions asked and have your say in the big debate.
Who is invited to take part?
- City Tourist Boards
- Convention Bureaus
- National Tourism Organisations
- Regional, Provincial or State DMOs
- Online Travel Agents
- Independent Consultants in the industry
- Research and Knowledge Consultancies
- Large-Scale Digital Publishers and Distributors
- SME Digital Innovators
Leading change in your industry
- CEOs / Directors
- Marketing and Communications Managers
- Product Development
- Research and Analysis
- Innovation and New Technology
Leading the debate
- Founder of the Digital Tourism Think Tank, Nicholas Hall
- Leading partners of the Digital Tourism Think Tank, Yahoo and TripAdvisor
- Industry bodies, ECM, ETC, IFITT
- Experts in various fields of digital
Registrations are on a first come first served basis and are only valid if your registration is accepted by our team. Due to the subject matter of the debate and the limited number of places available, we cannot guarantee every registration will be approved.