Request and Invite
The Digital Roundtable is an exclusive afternoon roundtable debate put aside ahead of ENTER 2014 to get key people around the table discussing topics that really matter in digital tourism marketing today. We'll be inviting a selection of participants to join for this very special afternoon in Dublin to engage in lively discussion with their industry counterparts, tourist boards, leading online publishers and innovators on topics they'd like to see brought to the table.
If you're like to take part, see if you fit the bill below and request your invite today to avoid disappointment. The Digital Tourism Think Tank team will choose a selection of applicants to take part in the debate, the conclusions of which will be shared with the industry.
Who is invited to take part?
- City Tourist Boards
- Convention Bureaus
- National Tourism Organisations
- Regional, Provincial or State DMOs
- Online Travel Agents
- Independent Consultants in the industry
- Research and Knowledge Consultancies
- Large-Scale Digital Publishers and Distributors
- SME Digital Innovators
Leading change in your industry
- CEOs / Directors
- Marketing and Communications Managers
- Product Development
- Research and Analysis
- Innovation and New Technology
Leading the debate
- Founder of the Digital Tourism Think Tank, Nicholas Hall
- Leading partners of the Digital Tourism Think Tank, Yahoo and TripAdvisor
- Industry bodies, ECM, ETC, IFITT
- Experts in various fields of digital
Applications are approved on an individual basis. For your chance to participate in the debate, simply send us a request and tell us what topic you'd like to see brought to the table. If you're selected, we'll invite you to join us in Dublin and be part of a great roundtable session.