The Digital Tourism Think Tank is delighted to announce a new partnership with the World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation.
The first joint initiative will be an hour-long webinar entitled ‘Digital natives – How mobile is transforming the travel industry’, which will form the third in WYSE Travel Confederation’s new webinar series, led by industry experts.
Date: Tuesday, 3 June
Time: 17:00 – 18:00 CET
The session will be hosted by Zornitza Yovcheva, Digital Tourism Think Tank’s mobile and user experience consultant, who will reveal current mobile trends and give advice about how to best target the tech-savvy generation of young travellers. Zornitza has extensive experience in mobile design, and in particular user centred design of mobile experiences. Zornitza is an active researcher and at the forefront of developing mobile solutions for the travel industry.
Zornitza Yovcheva will be leading the hour-long session, which will focus on:
- The growing importance of mobile for digital natives
- Analysis of current mobile industry trends and developments
- How mobile changes travel and consumer behaviour
- Best practice mobile examples from within the tourism industry
She will answer questions, including:
- Where are things going with mobile and how to target digital natives?
- What are mobile trends you should take advantage of?
- What is the future of mobile in tourism?
This webinar is offer to members of WYSE Travel Confederation and is free of charge as part of their membership. Limited space is available so pre-bookings are essential. We’ll send you full details of how to take part in the webinars once you have registered.
For more information and the register please click here, please note this webinar is offered to WYSE members only.