Create better strategies & learn from destination experts
The Destination Plan is designed to support DMO teams and their industry by giving them the necessary resources to organise, strategise and create better content.
Key features for Destinations:
- Leadership Roundtables: Year-round programme of intimate in-person and hybrid roundtables.
- Yearly In-house Strategy Workshop: Get everyone in the organisation to explore, ideate and set a vision.
- Access to DTTT Events* and Unlimited Entries to Awards
*Discounted access to DTTT Events and free unlimited entries to Awards.
The place where research and tourism policy come together
Research Membership is designed to provide researchers a real insight into the world of destination marketing.
Key features for Researchers:
- Access to a library of content updated for 2021
- Attend member groups and connect with tourism professionals
- Discounted access to DTTT Events
For Start-Ups and Corporations
Grow your product with the right audience
With The Business Plan you'll be listed on our Supplier Directory for Destinations, which allows you to showcase your product and expand your market reach.
Key features for Corporate:
- Being listed on the Supplier Directory
- Business Case Study Library
- Virtual Event Pass
- Mentorship Programmes*
-Advisory Partnership Scale-up Plans*
*Services excluded for Consulting or Advisory service providers
DTTT team always put that extra something, in order to be meaningful partners. We appreciate your continuous efforts, keeping us up-to-date.
GIANNIS GIATAS, MARKETING GREECE
I wanted to express my admiration for how you realised the DTTT digitally this year. I have followed the X-Festival closely and was impressed by your handling of the challenge of organising such an extensive programme, by how fluently everything worked and obviously by the choice of speakers.
KAROLINE JAGODZINSKI, COLOGNE TOURIST BOARD